Chicago Apartments Under $600
If youre looking for safe, comfortable and conveniently-located Chicago apartments under 600 dollars, look no further. Pangea is the leader in renovated and affordable housing across the South, Southwest and West Chicago neighborhoods.
Pangea offers Chicago apartments under 600 dollars in the most popular Chicago neighborhoods, from Grand Crossing to Austin to Oak Park. All of our apartments in Chicago under 600 dollars are expertly renovated and come complete with new appliances, and often with free heat.
Who said you cant get a good deal on Chicago apartments? All of Pangeas Chicago apartments under 600 dollars come complete with the premier amenities we offer on all our residences. Our Chicago apartments under 600 dollars offer complete comfort and expert care.
Can I Find Two
It’s easy to book your dream vacation with Vrbo. Whether you’d like a cozy cabin or a modern apartment, we’ve got plenty of two-bedroom options in or near Near West Side: Here are just a few of our faves:
- 53th Floor Magmile Penthouse – Views is a perfect choice for smaller groups or families. As well as two bedrooms, this relaxing stay offers handy amenities like air conditioning and concierge services.
- Another great option is Prefect Morden 2 Bedroom Minutes From Downtown. With useful amenities like a free nearby fitness center and a fridge, you’ll have no problems making yourselves at home here. Choose your rooms, unpack your bags and let the good times begin!
Bedroom Apartments West Chicago
westchicago1 bedroomone bedroomswestchicago1 bedroomone bedroomsone bedroomone bedroomone bedroomone bedroomone-bedroomwestone-bedroomwest1 bedroomwest1 bedroomwestone bedroomapartmentone bedroomapartmentone bedroomone bedroom1 bedroom1 bed1 bedroom1 bed1 bedapartment1 bedapartment1 bedapartment1 bedapartmentwest1 bedwest1 bedone bedroomone bedroom1bed1bedone bedroomapartmentwestone bedroomapartmentwestone-bedroomapartmentchicago’sone-bedroomapartmentchicago’sone-bedroomapartmentchicago’sone-bedroomapartmentchicago’sone bedroomapartmentwestone bedroomapartmentwestapartments1 brapartments1 brApartments1-bedroomapartmentApartments1-bedroomapartment1bedapartmentapartmentswest1bedapartmentapartmentswest1bedapartmentapartmentswest1bedapartmentapartmentswestapartments1 bedapartmentapartments1 bedapartment
Also Check: Rage Against The Machine Chicago
What Are The Best Three
You could fit a small crowd into the three-bedroom getaways available on Vrbo. If you’re traveling with your family, check out these options in or near Near West Side:
- Stay a few nights at Stylish Pilsen Gem Minutes From Downtown Chicago University Of Illinois Chicago. Offering amenities including an oven and a nearby zoo, this sizable property will have the entire gang feeling right at home.
- Alternatively, check out the sizable vacation property that is 8 Min â Loop | Jacuzzi | Fast Wifi | Netflix. Hang out with your loved ones and make the most of its many conveniences, including an iron and ironing board and nearby museums.
West Side Chicago Chicago Il Education Statistics
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 8% of the population in West Side Chicago, Chicago, IL have no high school education, 36% went to high-school, and 19% have partially completed college. Moreover, 5% of the population hold an Associate Degree, 20% hold a Bachelor Degree, and 12% hold a Graduate Degree.
RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in West Side Chicago, Chicago, IL. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in West Side Chicago, Chicago, IL, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment youre interested in. Browse West Side Chicago, Chicago, IL apartments with rents starting from $780 and submit your rental application today!
Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Near West Side
Nothing says “I love you” quite like a romantic weekend escape. If you’d like to spend a couple of nights away with your beloved, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Near West Side that will set your hearts aflutter:
- Put on some relaxing music and slow dance the nights away at Luxury Loyola 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath. Around 9 miles from Near West Side, this property has all you need for a romantic weekend away, including a restaurant dining guide and outdoor furniture.
- 53th Floor Magmile Penthouse – Views is another wonderful option that’ll impress. It’s around 2 miles from Near West Side and comes with a fireplace and a lake view.
Perks Of Pangeas Chicago Apartments:
- New or refurbished appliances
- Newly renovated hardwood or carpet flooring
- Laundry On-Site in Chicago apartments under 600 dollars*
- Spacious floor plans for Chicago apartments, including studio apartments, one bedroom apartments, and two bedroom apartments in Chicago*
- 24-7 Maintenance Hotline
- Section 8 approved Chicago apartments under 600 dollars
- Vouchers & subsidy programs accepted
- Tenant referral and other tenant discount programs
Also Check: Hotel In Chicago With Free Parking
What Is Chicago Most Known For
As the biggest city in the Midwest, Chicago is known for a wide range ofunique traits, including its many famous nicknames . It’s also known forthe food, with the most prominent being Chicago deep dish pizza andChicago-style hot dogs. Chicago has one of America’s most interestingarchitecture scenes, which is highlighted in multiple tours around the cityas well as an iconic skyline. There’s also the history of 1920s gangsterslike Al Capone and the rise of jazz music around the same time. Chicago isa well-known hub for passionate sports fans, notably followers of theChicago Cubs, who went 108 years without a World Series championship andstill held a loyal fanbase.
What’s The Best Place To Stay If You’re Looking To Rent A House For A Weekend In Or Near Near West Side
If listening to the sound of the ocean and feeling the fresh sea breeze tousle your hair is your idea of the ideal weekend away, look no further than Lincoln Park. This natural beauty area is 4 miles from Near West Side and home to North Avenue Beach. Relax and stroll along the white sand, take in the vista of natural beauty or simply sit and watch the water flow back and forth.
You May Like: Chicago Electric Boat Company Promo Code
West Side 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent Chicago Il
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
Download the ApartmentGuide.com app forand
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email .
What Renters Like and Dislike
Is Chicago A Safe City To Live In
Chicago has a bit of a reputation for having some rough spots on thesouth side, and the city comes in 133 out of 182 cities in WalletHub’sSafest Cities in Americareport. It’s safe with regards to natural disasters being relatively rarebut according to the study, home and community safety and financial safetyare below the national average.
You May Like: Best Western River North Chicago
Where Are The Best Places To Live In Chicago
If you’re looking for nightlife, arts and entertainment, you’ll want tocheck outLincoln Park.Hyde Parkis a cultural hub, one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the city andfamous as the home of University of Chicago and former President BarackObama.Lakeviewis a lively neighborhood with a great commercial district and the home ofWrigley Field and the Chicago Cubs.West Loopis an industrial-looking neighborhood now known for “Restaurant Row,” hometo a wide variety of restaurants and boutiques. Finally, if you can’treally decide,Downtownhas a little bit of everything, but it will cost you a lot to live there.
Does Chicago Have Good Schools
Chicago’s public school system ranks a bit below those of other largecities in the country on the U.S. News & World Report’sBest High Schools rankings. If you’re good about getting into the right schools, however, it has anumber of great ones, with 72 high schools being considered among the bestin the country, and eight universities on the U.S. News & WorldReport’sBest Colleges ranking.
You May Like: Chicago Bears Jerseys For Sale
Top Chicago Apartments At Cheap Prices
Is it time to move? Are you sick of dealing with lazy landlords, constant maintenance issues, and unsafe neighborhoods? At Pangea, we are dedicated to providing timely, quality service and great rentals for a fair price. We have top notch rental apartments in popular Chicago neighborhoods at a price that you can afford. Pangea specializes in finding apartments that will fit your specific budget. At Pangea, we can even work with you to find Chicago Section 8 apartments that fit with Section 8 qualifications or are Section 8 approved. It’s just another way that we can help you find the apartment that fit your needs and your budget.
What Are The Top
There’s nothing quite like a short break to lift your spirits. If you’re ready for some R& R, these weekend getaways in and around Near West Side make the perfect base for a mini break:
- Book a couple of nights or more at 51st Floor Magmile Penthouse – Views, around 2 miles to the northeast of Near West Side, and you’ve got yourself the best kind of weekend escape. You’ll have outdoor attractions like Jackson Park and Calumet Beach nearby and amenities like a kitchen and a barbecue grill at your disposal.
- Also look into 52th Floor Penthouse – Fireplace, which is around 2 miles northeast of Near West Side. After a day of discovering nearby natural attractions like Camp Pine Woods and Belmont Prairie Nature Preserve, kick back in your rental and make use of high-speed internet services, internet services and more.
Don’t Miss: Phantom Of The Opera Chicago
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Near West Side
Whether your ideal getaway is out in the countryside or by the beach, you’ll have so much more fun if you share it with family and friends. Consider one of these large family vacation rentals in or near Near West Side and bring the entire crew along:
- Sleeping as many as 9 guests in 3 bedrooms, Landmark Victorian Home is the ideal place to hang out with the family. This popular retreat is 20 miles to the west of Near West Side and has amenities such as a hair dryer and nearby museums.
- Stylish Pilsen Gem Minutes From Downtown Chicago University Of Illinois Chicago also has the space you need to connect with the ones you love. This rental is around 1 mile to the south of central Near West Side and accommodates as many as 8 guests in its 3 bedrooms. Nearby museums and a boat will help keep everyone content and comfortable.
If you want to sightsee, there are plenty of family-friendly attractions close by to stick on your itinerary. Skydeck Ledge, Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are excellent places to start.
What Do I Need To Know About Moving To Chicago
Chicago is big, bustling and in some places very expensive. But it’salso one of the country’s cultural gems, offering all the amenities of amodern, world-class metropolis. Winter is going to be cold and windy soeven if you’re from further north, you’ll want to make sure you’re preparedfor just how cold it is. Similar to New York City, a car may be more of ahindrance than a help if you live in the city, and there’s enough publictransit and bike lanes to make it easy to get by without your own wheels.Finally, make sure to explore. There’s enough diversity of places, sights,sounds and the like that you’ll always be finding something new, so don’tfall into the bad habit of never going out to explore the city beyond theimmediate area where you live.
Don’t Miss: Sell My House Fast Chicago
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Near West Side
The heart wants what the heart wants, and right now it’s craving a vacation. It’s time to pack your bags and head to one of these top vacation rentals in or near Near West Side:
- Take advantage of conveniences like a dryer and WiFi at Luxury Loyola 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath. Situated around 9 miles from Near West Side, this quality property has 3 bedrooms and is a hit with guests.
- Another great option is 53th Floor Magmile Penthouse – Views, which is around 2 miles from Near West Side. Offering 2 bedrooms, high-speed internet services and a fireplace, it has everything you need to keep you comfortable and content.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Near West Side vacation rental for you.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Near West Side
Having access to a swimming space is always a nice bonus when you’re vacationing, especially if you’re bringing the kids. Splish splash the days away at one of these houses with a pool in or near Near West Side:
- Topping our list of cool pool escapes is Stunning House In The Heart Of Old Town. Traveling families will feel at home here, with amenities like a fireplace and a blender also at hand.
- Another popular option is Entire House 1 City Block From Wrigley Field. There’s a lot to love about this retreat apart from its pool, such as a dryer and a kitchen.
You May Like: Marriott Marquis Chicago Mccormick Place
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Near West Side
Big groups mean huge fun. They also mean finding a place that’ll comfortably fit your whole crew. Browse our large group vacation rentals in or around Near West Side and get your favorite people together under one roof:
- Providing comfort, space and privacy, you’ll get your guests’ stamp of approval at 2 – Beautiful Adjacent Luxury Homes Near Downtown. Room For 20 Adults. Up to 16 people can stay at this escape which has 8 bedrooms, internet services and a smart TV. It’s around 1 mile to the north of Near West Side.
- Super Clean, New, Family Friendly is another excellent option. It’s around 2 miles to the north of Near West Side, has 5 bedrooms and welcomes up to 12 guests. WiFi and cable/satellite TV services are just a couple of things that’ll help make your group vacation even more memorable.
Apartments For Rent In Lower West Side Il
Apartments for rent in Lower West Side, Illinois have a median rental price of $1,795. There are 164 active apartments for rent in Lower West Side, which spend an average of 72 days on the market. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Lower West Side are Near North Side, Near West Side, West Town, and The Loop. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 60608, 60607, or in neighboring cities, such as Chicago, Evanston, Oak Park, or Oak Lawn.
Also Check: Route 66 Chicago To California
Looking For Cheap Apartments In Near West Side Chicago Il
Saving money is important. We try to save money on bills, groceries, gas, and more. So why should our monthly rent be any different? With that in mind, our team has gathered up the available cheap apartments for rent in Near West Side, IL. Cheap apartments don’t necessarily mean bad or run-down apartments. The units listed above are affordable apartments for rent that still come with their own perks and features.
As of today, there are385cheap apartments for rent in Near West Side,IL. The price per month for the apartment’s size, amenities, and location are factors that help determine whether it can be categorized as affordable or not.
Our team put together rent research in Near West Side, IL to help renters understand trends and compare various rental types in the same location. You can also use theZumper rent affordability calculatorto better understand how much rent you can afford.
Getting To Know Chicago Il
Chicago is more than just a windy city – it’s diverse metropolis with something for everyone. There’s a lot to do here, from professional theater to world-class dining, and it’s easy to get from place to place with Chicago Transit Authority’s public transportation. You can find the apartment that’s just right for you because there’s so much in the city.
Areas of Chicago
To experience the city at its finest, you have to live there. The only question now is: In which part of Chicago? That depends on your interests. Here are some neighborhoods that stand out for some reason or another:
Did You Know?
Chicago is divided into three main sections, the South Side, North Side and West Side. Make sure you use the correct names if you want to sound like a local or just find your way around the city. If you’re looking to make new friends in the area, sign up for an improv class at The Second City, the nation’s most influential improv theater and a launching pad for comedy’s most familiar faces.
Chicago has all four seasons, one of the great things about living here. You can ice skate and watch the snow fall in the summer, or go out to the lakefront in the summer – you have more than 20 miles of lakefront and 15 miles of beaches to take advantage of. The spring also brings flowers and the leaves change in the winter, giving you the full experience of all the seasons.
Landmark Cultural Attractions in Chicago
Public Transportation and Commuting in Chicago
Read Also: Hyde Park Chicago Real Estate