W Columbus Avenuechicago Il60652
Copy the link above and share via email or IM.
MANY UPGRADES COMPLETED WITHIN THE PAST YEARS, INCLUDING 110′ CONVEYOR SYSTEM, POS SYSTEM, VACUUM ARCHES AND WINDOWS. TUNNEL RECENTLY PAINTED AND LOT ALSO BLACKTOPPED.
Map of 3457 W. Columbus Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60652
Send a message
Why Are Real Estate Incentives Important And To Whom
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.
Let Motor City Wash Works Build Your Car Wash In Illinois
Motor City Wash Works wants to help you get a profitable and rewarding business started in Illinois. We want to help build an incredible car wash tunnel at a location of your choosing. Building a car wash is easier than you would think. Our salespeople will help you evaluate a location, choose a tunnel system, and install it once everything is finalized. We can deliver car wash tunnel systems to:
- And the rest of the state!
Motor City Wash Works is a one of the leading providers of custom built full service drive through car wash tunnel systems in the US. With nearly 13 million people in Illinois and around 4.5 million vehicles, there is a market forcustom built automated car wash tunnels. Owning a car wash has never been easier. Dominate this market byrequesting a consultation today. We can answer any questions you have during our conversation. Some of the more commonly asked questions are:
- How much does a car wash business make?
- How much is a car wash?
- What are the day to day costs of running a car wash?
- Is there any permitting or special planning involved?
- Do we get any help with branding?
- And any other question you can think of.
Dont hesitate to give us a call.
The Pit Stop Car Wash Is About A Mile North Of Joliet’s Shuttered Nascar Racing Track
JOLIET, IL If you are looking to spend $499,000, then you’re in luck. There’s now an opportunity to purchase prime Joliet commercial real estate along the city’s Route 53 corridor. The Pit Stop Car Wash, at 1610 South Chicago St. is now for sale.
The property in Preston Heights is almost an acre and includes a 2,149-square-foot specialty building.
Then again, it’s possible that the next property owner won’t want to keep the car wash. That’s why the property is being promoted as a redevelopment opportunity, according to LoopNet.
The Best 10 Car Wash In North Chicago Il United States
15 Skokie Valley Rd
I was one of two customers when I arrived. When my car was being washed I was the only customer more
Serving Mundelein and the Surrounding Area
My bf loves this place for carwashes, since they do everything by hand (he is always worried about more
Request a Quote
Responds in about 4 days
17 locals recently requested a quote
Recommended Reading: The Gold Room Chicago Gentlemen’s Club