Why Rent An Event Venue In Chicago
An event venue is a temporary space that can open for an afternoon, a night, multiple days or several weeks, that can be rented for various business objectives. A short term event venue rental allows you to invite to a music event, host a corporate gathering or validate the potential of a Chicago neighborhood to host meetings while benefiting from great freedom.
Chicago is the perfect place to organize your event!
Chicago is full of unique event-ready venues available for rent from a day to a couple of weeks, even months: studio spaces, industrial workshops, old warehouses etc. Tiled flooring? Track lighting? White walls? Whether you are looking for vast, comfortable or compact spaces, you are guaranteed to find on Storefront the most desirable venue for the event you are organizing.
Full Sized Kitchen & Wet Bar Access
A prep kitchen is a key component for any event since it allows for fresh food to be prepared, plated, and served here at Loft on Lake! We have beautiful granite countertops, a large granite island, two ovens with stovetops, a utility-sized double door refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, microwave, storage, and a wet bar area on the East wall. Our kitchen is covered by drapes so you have the option to hide or expose.
Their kitchen is just top-notch. yelp user
Y Companies In Chicago
Ready for your party in Chicago? Event venues are top on any prep list, but you might need some extra help from a party and private eventplanner. They can help organize your party, set up your event spaces, and iron out every detail so you can relax and focus on hitting that dance floor!
Affairs with Linda
Affairs with Linda organizes social and corporate events and parties. They can help cover everything from finding event venues and transportation, to organizing the ceremony and the reception. They have experience organizing both cozy intimate gatherings and larger events such as galas or wedding receptions.
Liven It Up Events
Whether youre throwing birthday parties, holiday parties, parties for wedding anniversaries, or even art shows, Liven It Up Events will help you bring your vision to life. They will help you develop a theme for your event, find the ideal location, and execute it from start to finish!
A Perfect Event
A Perfect Event is an award-winning event planning and design firm with years of experience in executing social gatherings. They’ve done everything from birthday celebrations and baby showers, to wedding ceremonies, cocktail parties, and even industry-wide corporate events. They can help you find the best Chicago event venues, take care of the decorations, catering menus, and event coverage!
Don’t Miss: Chicago Boat Rental With Captain
What Are Some Of The Best Party Venues For A Small Event
There’s no better place to hold a party than Chicago, where you’ll discover a plethora of exciting and unique venues at reasonable rates, even in the city’s most upscale neighborhoods. With venue rental prices starting at around $25 per person, you can truly have the time of your life at your upcoming event! Whether you live in the city or are planning a trip to Chicago, there are a variety of unique venues to choose from. Here are a few ideas to help you out:
Back rooms or upstairs rooms for a unique experience
Restaurants for a stress-free event
You don’t like pubs or bars? Why not rent a restaurant to create an intimate atmosphere? If you’re searching for a stress-free gathering, restaurants are excellent. You may host any type of event in such a place, from a 50th birthday celebration to a Christmas celebration. If you’re planning to create a dining experience for your guests, consider options with tasteful decor and gourmet meals. You can always rent a restaurant with a private room or semi-private room for the most intimate experience!
Gardens for unique event experiences
Choose A Special Event Venue With A Little History
Whether youre throwing a micro wedding or planning a corporate private event, choose the Field Museum for an unforgettable experience at a historic venue.
From outdoor terraces and spacious Stanley Field Hall, to intimate atrium and theater spaces, we have a place to suit groups of any size and occasions of every type.
North Terrace photo by Kehoe Designs.
Recommended Reading: Hyatt Place Chicago South University Medical Center
Also Check: Restaurants On The River Chicago Il
How Can I Make My Chicago Party Truly Memorable
- Choose a one-of-a-kind venue. The space where youll be hosting your party can strongly determine the success of your party and, therefore, how well your guests will remember it. You can go for a quirky space, an unusual venue type or somewhere offering spectacular views of the city. A non-traditional venue will wow your guests from the moment they step foot into the place and also set your event apart from others and create an unforgettable experience.
- Host a themed party. Another thing that could distinguish your party from any other is a theme! A creative event theme will take your celebration to the next level and ensure your guests have an amazing time. When it comes to choosing a motif, get inspired by your favorites: a beloved movie or an era that you feel sentimental about. If youre missing the summer, throw a tropical party with delicious cocktails, Hawaiian shirt and pineapple decorations of all shapes and sizes.
- Music. Theres nothing that kills a party more than silence. This is why you should think carefully about the sounds that will be playing in the background! If youre into live music, think of having a live band or solo act amuse you and your party guests. For anyone who appreciates a good sound system and great remixes, we suggest having a DJ. They will handle the music, set the energy level and entertain the guests. A budget-friendly option is a playlist – it will also create the perfect tone for your occasion.
List Of Budget Banquet Halls In Chicago Area In 2019/2020
6 Month Out All-Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Special: WEEKEND $8,000 WEEKDAY $6,000 Click for DETAILSOr Call 392-7500 to check available discounts for your date. Some restriction apply
Astoria BanquetsBuffalo Grove, Illinois 60089 392-7500Discover elegance and affordability at one of the best kept secrets in fine banquets. Weddings, Corporate events, Private Parties are welcome. Astoria Banquets
Don’t Miss: Chicago Math And Science Academy
All Family Members Are Welcome
We want your pet to be a part of your special day! Loft on Lake is and always has been a pet-friendly venue, because pets are family, too. So how could you leave them out of your special day? Many couples have incorporated dogs in their wedding day, we even hosted a dog wedding as a fundraiser for a local animal shelter!
Unlike all the other venues we had seen, Joel greeted us with his dog and he congratulated us on our engagement! He was so personable and helped us through booking the venue. Shawna
What Is The Ideal Duration To Rent An Event Space In Chicago
Whether you are hosting a large or small event, make sure you think about the duration of your event before hiring an event space in Chicago. Here are some important factors to consider:
- How many people will be attending?
- The size of your venue will determine?
- How much money do you need to spend on rent?
- What kind of events will take place? If you have a specific theme for your event,\ then renting a space with similar amenities may work best for you.The ideal duration to rent an event space in Chicago would be four to six weeks, this gives you enough time to plan your event and attract guests accordingly. If your event is shorter than a month-long, consider renting a smaller venue instead.
Don’t Miss: Al’s Italian Beef Chicago
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Venue In Chicago
Chicago is filled with plenty of venues for any kind of party and budget. A lot of places charge hourly fees with prices ranging from $20 to $250per hour. It is also possible to book a place and pay for each of your guests. Per person prices in Chicago vary from $15 to $100. Some venues offer special packages with prices for a full buyout starting at $300 and getting as high as $5000 per session.
What Are The Best Neighborhoods For Hosting A Private Dining Party In Chicago
Chicago is a city with many neighborhoods, each with its unique personality. The best neighborhoods for hosting a private dining party in Chicago are Lincoln Square, Logan Square, and Lakeview. These areas exude an urban-suburban ambiance and have a variety of shops, restaurants, bars, and parks to keep your guests entertained.
Recommended Reading: New Episodes Of Chicago Pd
Can You Recommend Any Affordable Venues In Chicago
Sure! Heres a list of our favs:
Whole Venue at The Basement – This basement venue will provide all you need for your event to be successful and memorable! The Speakeasy entrance will wow your guests while crafted cocktails will get everyone in the right mood.
Outside Garden Patio at Las Fuentes Lincoln Park – A fantastic, artsy space where you can cherish the fresh air while having the time of your life! Its perfect for any occasion, from birthday parties, outdoor laid-back weddings, to corporate events.
East Terrace at VU Rooftop – A modern and chic space will add some elegance to your cocktail event and the breathtaking views over Downtown will make your guests feel like in a movie.
Famous Party Venues From Chicago History
Nearly two centuries ago, on March 4, 1837, Chicago was incorporated. Yet even in its relatively short history, the White City has played host to iconic supper clubs, jazz nights, balls, and overall budget-busting shenanigans.
Most of Chicago’s epochal parties hail back to the Gilded Age, when socialites frequented private, swanky clubs that played host to all kinds of decadent and debonair scenes. Remnants of that time still remain, even if the venues have since gone through several transformations. No matter the change, the stories from those heady nights have been recirculating for decades, and there’s no doubt those legendary tales will keep being passed down for years to come.
Undeniably, the city’s nightlife has played a pivotal role in shaping Chicago into the storied and bustling hub that is today, turning it into the sophisticated metropolis that it’s become. To celebrate some of the very best nights out in history, Giggster has spotlighted five iconic party venuesand the shindigs that made them famousin the Windy City.
Read Also: Chicago Dancing In The Park
What Are The Most Sought
Chicago is one of the most popular cities in the US. With its population of 3.8 million people, it is home to numerous event venues for all types of events – from intimate weddings to large conferences. There are so many choices when it comes to finding an event venue for your event in Chicago, but some are easier than others depending on your specific needs. Here are some of the most sought-after event locations in Chicago:
Why Should I Rent A Venue For My Party
Renting a venue makes any party more memorable! An external space creates the right atmosphere and unique setting for the perfect party of any kind. Its also a great last-minute solution. You wont have to worry about equipment or decor as they already have that. And whats even more important, party venues are usually run by professionals which means everyone will be able to fully enjoy the event without having to worry about each detail!
Also Check: Chicago Athletic Club Lincoln Park
What Are Some Cheap Party Venue Options In Chicago
No matter what kind of party youre planning, you can find somewhere fantastic and affordable in the Windy City. Dance studios, art studios, community halls, libraries other public spaces are usually blank canvas spaces which means youll be able to decorate them however you wish to. In case privacy is very important for you, check out the citys private rooms. It is also possible to find great BYOB event spaces, so dont hesitate to have a look at them as well.
Average Rent In Chicago Il
Discover the most affordable neighborhoods in Chicago
The most affordable Neighborhoods in ChicagoareSouth Shorewhere the average rent can go for $970/month,Woodlawn, where the average rent can go for $1,073/month,andIrving Park, where the average rent can go for $1,200/month.
Discover the most expensive neighborhoods in Chicago
The most expensive Neighborhoods in ChicagoareNear North Sidewhere the average rent can go for $2,461/month,Near West Side, where the average rent can go for $2,373/month,andLoop, where the average rent can go for $2,250/month.
Discover the most popular neighborhoods in Chicago
You May Like: Flights From Charlottesville To Chicago
How Far In Advance Should I Book A Venue For My Party In Chicago
With Tagvenues help, you are able to book an event venue fast and easy. This doesnt mean, though, that you should wait until the last minute to rent the place of your choice. The closer to the date of your party, the more limited your options will probably get. We suggest you start your search as soon as possible and make the booking at least 5 to 6 weeks in advance.
Youre Viewing Chicago Event Venues
When searching for party venues in Chicago, it can be tough to decide on the best spot in The Windy City. From restaurants to lofts and warehouses to gardens, you can browse over 400 Chicago event venues here on The Bash. Event spaces in Chicago are available to be booked for private parties, weddings, corporate events, and more. Explore the various Chicago venues listed and youll be able to find the perfect event space in Chicago for your upcoming event.
Please note these Event Venues may also be located in Cicero, Oak Park, Berwyn, Stickney, Riverside, River Forest, Forest Park, South Suburban, Hines, Lyons, Elmwood Park, Hometown, Broadview, Stone Park, Summit Argo, Burbank, Summit, Brookfield, Maywood, River Grove, La Grange Park, Park Ridge, Harwood Heights, Bellwood, Melrose Park, Westchester, Lincolnwood, Evergreen Park, Mc Cook, Franklin Park
Dont Miss: Best Thin Crust Pizza Chicago
Don’t Miss: Southwest Chicago To San Diego
How Can I Save Money When Throwing A Party In Chicago
- Budget. Before you do any booking, carefully think about your budget and what it should include. Plan how much you want to spend on the rental, food, drinks and decorations, also, think over whether youll be planning any additional activities for the event. We recommend doing research and calculating the most affordable options: will renting a space that offers catering be easier on your budget than hiring an outside caterer? Weve got another tip for you: dont be afraid to negotiate! Who knows, maybe youll be able to get a great deal once youve talked to the venue manager.
- Guest list. When throwing a party with a limited budget, you probably wont be able to invite a circus. This is why we suggest you carefully think through who will go on your guest list.
- Venue. You already have established a guest list that will help you find the perfect-sized venue. Remember: the bigger the venue, the higher the cost, so dont go over the top and book a place that will comfortably accommodate your guests but wont leave too much empty space. So in short: when hosting a party for 30 guests, dont hire a venue for 70 people.
- Location. You dont have to follow in everyone elses footsteps. Get off the beaten path and choose one of the less popular areas in the city. Explore them and, who knows, perhaps youll be able to find a hidden gem for a competitive price thatll be ideal for your celebration.
Which Are The Best Birthday Party Venues In Chicago
There are many Birthday Party Venues in Chicago which are perfect for celebrating birthdays, weddings and other types of events. Some of the best birthday party halls in Chicago are Chicago Plaza Hotel And Convention Center, The Atrium, ALOFT CHICAGO CITY CENTER, and Royalty East Banquet Hall. You can find all these birthday celebration places at our website and select the best birthday halls from a range of options.
You May Like: University Of Chicago Part Time Mba
Pros And Cons Of Throwing A Party In Chicago
Finding an excuse to party is easy enough, but a good party planner has to know their chosen location well!
Get to know the pros and cons of organizing a party in Chicago before you decide.
- Lake MichiganChicagos location right on the vast Lake Michigan offers a great opportunity for throwing an unforgettable beach party during the warmer months.
- Great venuesChicago has venues that will cater to anyones taste. Fancy a garden party at Lincoln Park, a sophisticated cocktail party in a historic hotel lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows, or maybe a groovy music night in a jazz club off South Loop? With so many event spaces available, you’ll definitely find the perfect location for all your private events!
- ServicesThe best thing about Chicago: event venues and event-related services are plentiful! Whether you need a party planner, a chef for an evening of private dining, or a facilitator for a corporate gathering, youll find many professionals that can help you execute any type of event.
- TrafficUnfortunately, even the Windy City isnt immune to traffic jams. Make sure to plan your routes ahead if youre transferring from one event venue to another to ensure you minimize any delays.
- The weatherWhile summer is warm and pleasant, Chicago winters can be freezing. Luckily, many event spaces are usually indoors, which make them the perfect venue for parties, sun or snow!