Start Planning Your Next Getaway To The Paradise Of The Pacific From The Us Mainland
Hover or click on our airport locations below to get started.
*Oakland, CA and San Jose, CA nonstop service returns 6/6/2021 to Lihue .
Las Vegas nonstop service begins: 6/6/2021 to Honolulu 6/27/2021 to Kahului 9/7/2021 to Kona and 9/8/2021 to Lihue .
Los Angeles nonstop service begins: 6/6/2021 to Honolulu and Kahului and 6/27/2021 to Kona and Lihue .
**Phoenix nonstop service begins: 6/27/2021 to Honolulu and Kahului 9/7/2021 to Lihue and 9/8/2021 to Kona .
San Diego nonstop service begins: 6/6/2021 to Kahului 6/27/2021 to Kona and 6/29/2021 to Lihue .
How Long Is The Flight From Chicago Il To Hawaii
18 hours, 59 minutes compare this to a whole day of commercial travel with the airports and waiting in line for security, which ends up taking a total of 26 hours, 22 minutes. There are 14 flights daily from chicago to houston on southwest airlines.
Pin by NativeNewYorker on Chicago Chicago aesthetic
What Is The Cheapest Hawaiian Island To Fly To
The Hawaii Tourism Authority and Kayak were used for this analysis. Visit Oahu for the cheapest price according to travel websites. The total cost of air travel, hotel, and rental car for two people on Oahu is $2,625. Hawaiian islands tend to be the most expensive to visit, with an average of $3,600 for a week in Maui.
You May Like: Pop Up Shop Rental Chicago
The Southwest Travel Experience
At Southwest, we know it takes more than great deals on Kona airfares and convenient scheduling options to make your trip memorable. So from booking to boarding, we offer services and features designed to make your travel from Chicago to Kona the best it can be. Learn more about the Southwest® travel experience before you book your flight from Chicago Midway International Airport to Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport.
Flying with Southwest is simple and fun, no matter which of our dozens of exciting destinations you choose. When you search for your next flight to Kona , know that you wont be surprised at checkout. Low fares and no hidden fees. Thats Transfarency®. And as always, two bags fly free®1. Want the latest news, information, and promotional offers from Southwest? from us. Book your flight today and know that youll earn Rapid Rewards® points when you fly.
1First and second checked bags. Weight and size limits apply.
2Fare difference may apply.
How Far Is Honolulu From Chicago
There are several ways to calculate distances between Chicago and Honolulu. Here are two common methods:
- 6829.234 kilometers
- 3687.491 nautical miles
Vincentys formula calculates the distance between latitude/longitude points on the earths surface, using an ellipsoidal model of the earth.
The haversine formula calculates the distance between latitude/longitude points assuming a spherical earth .
Recommended Reading: How To Pay Toll Online Chicago
When Is The Best Time To Book From Chicago To Honolulu
- Make sure youre getting the best price for your flight tickets. Find the best time to book from Chicago to Honolulu by checking our best time to book tool.
- Track the price of your plane tickets to Honolulu by signing up to Skyscanner Price Alerts.
- If youre flexible on when to travel, use Skyscanners ‘whole month’ search tool to find the cheapest day to travel.
- Looking for last minute flights? Learn how to find last minute deals for your trip to Honolulu.
Chicago To Honolulu Flight Time Distance Route Map
Flight time from Chicago, United States to Honolulu, United States is 8 hours 30 minutes under avarage conditions. Our flight time calculator assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/hr or 434 knots. Actual flight times may vary depending on aircraft type, cruise speed, routing, weather conditions, passenger load, and other factors.
Recommended Reading: Sonography Programs Chicago
Popular Airlines Flying From Chicago To Honolulu
- Chicago, IL is 6,850 km from Honolulu
- There are 4 daily flights from Chicago, IL to Honolulu
- There are 7 weekly flights from Chicago, IL to Honolulu
- 4 non-stop flights are operating from Chicago, IL to Honolulu today
- Air New Zealand has the most nonstop flights between Chicago, IL and Honolulu
- Los Angeles, CA – Los Angeles International Airport is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Chicago, IL and Honolulu
How Do I Get From Chicago To Hawaii
From Chicago to Hawaii, the cheapest method is by plane, which costs between $200 and $400 and takes 11 hours 11 minutes. What is the fastest way to get rom Chicago to Hawaii? To travel between Chicago and Hawaii, the quickest way is to fly, which costs between $210 and $400 and takes 11 hours and 11 minutes.
Recommended Reading: Chicago Tolls Pay Online
Book Your Flight From Chicago To Kahului With Peace Of Mind During Covid
- Check airline safety scores. From mandatory masks to social distancing, you can now see the measures major airlines are taking on their flights from Chicago to Kahului to keep you safe. Just search to see for yourself.
- Book smarter stays. Check out the hotels in Kahului with sparkling 5/5 cleanliness ratings, or bag a room with free cancellation.
- Find flexible getaways. Some airlines now have flexible ticket policies, so you wont lose out if your flight has to be changed or cancelled. If there are any cheap flights from Chicago to Kahului with a flexible booking policy, youll see these clearly when you search.
- Get insured. Choose travel cost protection that covers COVID-19, too. Its available as you book your Kahului flights with us. Get an instant quote and 24-hour support, wherever you are.
Recommended Reading: Flights From Paris To Chicago
Track Your Flight Status By Checking Arrival And Departure Times From Chicago To Honolulu
- Stay up to date with information regarding your flight by checking our arrivals and departure boards.
- Alternatively, download the Skyscanner App to get live flight tracker updates. Well keep you posted with the latest schedule information and send you important flight updates for your travel to Honolulu from Chicago.
Recommended Reading: How To Pay Toll Online Chicago
Book Your Flight From Chicago To Honolulu With Peace Of Mind During Covid
- Check airline safety scores. From mandatory masks to social distancing, you can now see the measures major airlines are taking on their flights from Chicago to Honolulu to keep you safe. Just search to see for yourself.
- Book smarter stays. Check out the hotels in Honolulu with sparkling 5/5 cleanliness ratings, or bag a room with free cancellation.
- Find flexible getaways. Some airlines now have flexible ticket policies, so you wont lose out if your flight has to be changed or cancelled. If there are any cheap flights from Chicago to Honolulu with a flexible booking policy, you’ll see these clearly when you search.
- Get insured. Choose travel cost protection that covers COVID-19, too. It’s available as you book your Honolulu flights with us. Get an instant quote and 24-hour support, wherever you are.
American Airlines Aa 75 Chicago To Honolulu Flight Information
American Airlines Flight AA75 connects Chicago, United States to Honolulu, United States, taking off from and landing at .
How long is the AA75 flight from Chicago to Honolulu?
The average flight time from Chicago to Honolulu is 8 hours and 28 minutes. The flight distance is 6819 km / 4237 miles and the average flight speed is 805 km/h / 500 mph.
What is the average delay of flight AA75?
The average delay of flight AA75 is 0 minutes and the flight is on-time 100% of the times.
Which terminal is the flight AA75 arriving at?
Flight AA75 arrives at Honolulu International Airport Terminal 2.
When was the latest AA75 flight?
The latest flight took off on Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 with the flight status being Landed on 15:21.
How else can the flight AA75 be referenced as?
This American Airlines flight can also be referenced as AAL75, AAL075, AA075, AA0075, AA 75, AAL 75.
See our above for more details.
Don’t Miss: What Time Does The Taste Of Chicago Start
Where To Go And What To See In Oahu
Oahu, also referred to as the gathering place, is the island that has it all surf culture, food culture and Polynesian culture. You can revel in the shopping and nightlife of Honolulu or escape to the relaxed beach towns of the western and northern shores. Very probably youll want a bit of both, which can be easily achieved with explorations or guided Hawaii tours beyond the vibrancy and buzz of Waikiki to the laid-back charms and beauty of the island.
Faqs About Flights From O’hare Intl Airport To Daniel K Inouye Intl Airport
Can I catch a flight from Chicago, IL Airport to Honolulu, HI Airport right now?
For any current Honolulu, HI Airport quarantine requirements and travel advice, go to the Covid-19 Travel Advisor. Look before you arrange your flight, so you don’t get caught out.
Are there direct flights from Chicago, IL Airport to Honolulu Intl. Airport?
American Airlines and United Airlines are some of the airlines that advertise direct flights from Chicago, IL Airport to Honolulu Intl. Airport. If you’re itching to get to your destination without a stopover, these are the airlines for you.
If I am not able to travel due to COVID-19, can I change my booking to a later date?
For more info about changing your flight to HNL, please visit our Customer Service Portal.
How long is the flight from O’Hare Airport to Honolulu Intl. Airport?
The flight time from Chicago, IL Airport to Honolulu Intl. Airport lasts approximately 12 hours and 36 minutes. You’ll have more than enough time to get some shut-eye on this lengthy flight, but make sure you take a neck pillow if you really want to be comfortable.
What is the flight distance from O’Hare Intl. Airport to Honolulu, HI Airport ?
With 5,530 mi separating Chicago and Honolulu, you’ll have more than enough time to sit back and relax. Take advantage of the in-flight entertainment, read a book or catch up on some shut-eye.
What airlines fly from O’Hare Airport to Honolulu Intl. Airport? What is the best day to buy a plane ticket?
Recommended Reading: Uic Transfer Application Deadline
Average Timeline Timeline Chart
The average timeline contains the median time a flight spends in 3 stages. The first of these three stages is taxiing out which includes the time from the flight leaving the gate to taking off. The second stage is in the air, which includes the time spent from the flight leaving the ground to touching back down at the end of it’s journey. The last stage is taxiing in, which is from when the flight touches down to the flight arriving at it’s gate.
The average timeline also estimates on average of when the flight will leave and arrive relative to it’s stated departure time.
Which Direct Flight Route Between Chicago And Hawaii Is Cheapest
You can get the best fares when traveling between Chicago and Honolulu, with flights to Kahului close behind. Prices drop dramatically when you book your departing and returning flights together on a round-trip ticket.Hawaii is the perfect island vacation spot for travelers from Chicago: its accessible by a direct flight, and it requires no passport or customs. Once you arrive on Oahu or Maui, youll be greeted with balmy breezes and smiling locals. If youre longing for sunshine and sunbathing, head for the islands many stunning beaches. On Maui, try Kaanapali Beach or Wailea Beach, and on the Big Island, check out the unusual Punaluu Black Sand Beach. If youre visiting Honolulu, the famous Waikiki Beach is a must-see. When youre ready to get out into the wild, check out the lava flows at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park or hike through the otherworldly landscapes of Haleakala National Park. Cool off in Hanakapiai Falls, or marvel at the steep cliffs of the Na Pali Coast.If youre dreaming of a vacation to sunny Hawaii, start planning today. Use the Cheapflights search engine to browse a wide variety of fares on nonstop flights between Chicago and Honolulu or Kahului.
Don’t Miss: Taste Of Chicago 2021 Music Lineup
How Long Does It Take To Fly From Chicago Il To Honolulu
Non-stop flight time from Chicago, Il to Honolulu is around 9 hours 30 minutes.
Fastest one-stop flight between Chicago, Il and Honolulu takes close to 11 hours . However, some airlines could take as long as 37 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
This is the average non-stop flight time from Chicago, Il to Honolulu.
Apparantly, connecting flights and direct flights with stopover take longer time than non-stop flights. In such cases, Chicago, Il – Honolulu flight time depend on the layover destination specified by your airline or the one you choose while booking your ticket.
Waiting time at intermediate airports could be anywhere between 33 mins to 24 hrs .
No Custom Content.
Airport Distances & Flight Duration Information
- The average flight time from Chicago to Honolulu is 9 hours 17 minutes
- Distance from Chicago to Honolulu is 4,250 miles / 6,840 km
- Chicago is served by 3 airports Chicago Midway International Airport , Chicago O’Hare International Airport , Chicago Rockford International Airport
- Honolulu is served by 2 airports Honolulu International Airport , Kona International Airport
Also Check: Illinois Tollways Pay Online
Which Airports Serve Chicago To Hawaii
Direct flights from Chicago to Hawaii leave from the O’Hare International Airport. If you’re visiting Honolulu, you’ll land at the Honolulu International Airport, and if you are traveling to Kahului, expect to land at the Kahului Airport. All three airports provide a variety of ground transportation options.
Hawaii To Chicago Airports And Flights
In the quick calculation above, we assumed you had a privateplane and just wanted to know the time in the air from city to city.But for most of us, were going to be flying on a commercial airline. So that means we really needto account for all the extra travel time getting to the airport,waiting for our flight, and making it to the destination.
To give you a better estimate of real-life travel, weveput together a flight itinerary with actual airports. Eventuallyyoull be able to customize this plan, choosing your own airportsand flights. But for now, heres an example weve selected togive you an idea of how traveling might work between airports.
Departure airport: Honolulu International Airport
Arrival airport: Chicago OHare International Airport
With the airports selected, we can estimate the travel time to andfrom the airport, based on how far the airport is from downtown.
Getting to the airport: 88 minutes
Getting to your destination: 47 minutes
Now finally, lets look at an actual flight from HNL to ORD on United Airlines and figure out how long it would take to fly includingtake-off and landing, and time to taxi on the runway.
Commercial flight time: 8 hours, 4 minutes
So now we can finally get an idea of the total travel time fromHawaii to Chicago including time spent getting to/fromthe airports, an estimated wait time of 2 hours at the airport for TSAsecurity lines and waiting at the gate, and the actual flight itself.
Total travel time: 12 hours
Recommended Reading: Paying Tickets Online Chicago