Cordon’s Taste Of Chicago 4304 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr Edinburg
Are you in the mood for some American food? Well, what better place than Cordon’s Taste of Chicago right here in Edinburg! Besides being known for having excellent American food, other cuisines they offer include Hot Dogs, Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches, and Continental.
If you are interested in other Edinburg American restaurants, you can try Applebee’s, Espresso Cup Cafe, or Chili’s Grill & Bar. We can also point you to other great places to eat American food in cities nearby Edinburg, like Little Caesars Pizza in Roma, Pizza Hut in Port Isabel or Domino’s Pizza in Weslaco. If you try one, dont forget to drop a review here on YP.com!
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Cordon’s Taste Of Chicago
- Where can one find Cordon’s Taste of Chicago?
This organisation is located at the following address: United States, Edinburg, TX 78539, 4304 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr.
- Is there a phone number for Cordon’s Taste of Chicago?
You can call 383-4567 during work hours.
- What is the working schedule of Cordon’s Taste of Chicago?
Cordon’s Taste of Chicago is open for business at the following schedule: Mon-Thu: 11AM – 9PM Fri-Sat: 11AM – 10PM.
- What is Cordon’s Taste of Chicago’s score on Nicelocal?
On average, this place is rated 4.2 out of 5.You can visit theCordon’s Taste of Chicago reviewssection to read other people’s opinionsabout this place and to put together your own review!
- Does Cordon’s Taste of Chicago have its menu placed on Nicelocal.com?
Yes! You can see the catalog of available food and drinks on the Cordon’s Taste of Chicago menu section.
- What kinds of cuisines does Cordon’s Taste of Chicago serve?
Cordon’s Taste of Chicago serves American.
- Can you trust the information placed on this page?
Nicelocal is doing its best to post reliable information about companies in its catalog.If you’ve found an error or if you are an official representative of Cordon’s Taste of Chicago, feel free to let us know by using the feedback form.
Cordons Taste Of Chicago
- “Try the cubby’s steak and chesse sandwhich…super good!””The deep dish pizza was tasty.””Pizza, hot dogs& onion rings … amazing””Had the Chicago Classic burger, and it was great”
- good for a quick meal
- chicken parmigiana
- good for a late night
- December 2, 2011Been here 5+ timesAnything you get on the menu will be great! Lots of food for the price. Great atmosphere and music. Love everything about this place and how it is not a chain, but family owned.
- Stephen AApril 21, 2013The Tommy Boy to start off was excellent. Four people ate off the deep dish pizza and it made us all full. We will be back for more.
- Carolina NaranjoNovember 23, 2013If you’re debating between the Cubby and the Lard, go with the lard. It sounds greasy, but it isn’t. It’s better than any valley burger I’ve tried.
- Luci LopezAugust 24, 2011I really enjoyed it here. Their pizza has a lot of flavor. If you like a lot of sauce and cheese on your pizza , then you will love their pizzas. The prices weren’t so bad.
- Claudia HernandezSeptember 22, 2019My husband swears by the Chicago dog and I love their calzones.
- Harold TatroOctober 25, 2015Deep dish and regular pizza. Closest in the valley to being Chicago style pizza.
- Johnny GarciaJune 14, 2016The lasagna and chicken parmesan are delicious
- Debbie BilyeuFebruary 21, 2015Very good pizza! Salads are great too!
- Torrey HuertaJuly 9, 2013Had the Chicago Classic burger, and it was great
- September 19, 2015This a legit, true blue, Chicago-style deep-dish pizza
Read Also: Chicago River And Lake Tour