Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Luggage storage
- There are no cots provided in a room.
- Pay in local currency at the property
Find a cancellation policy that works for you
From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus.
We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change.Read more
Please check your booking conditions
For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus and associated government measures. If you dont book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hilton Chicago/magnificent Mile Suites
What forms of payment are accepted?
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites accepts credit cards.
How is Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites rated?
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites has 3.5 stars.
What days are Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites open?
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Hilton Chicago/magnificent Mile Suites
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32 of clear width
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Audible alerts in elevators
Read Also: West Loop Apartments For Rent Chicago
Getting From Ord To Hilton Chicago/magnificent Mile Suites
When you ride with Uber on your next trip from ORD to Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, youve got choices. Whether youre traveling alone or with others, find a ride option that fits your needs and budget. If you like to plan ahead, consider scheduling a ride to Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites in advance. Or you can request a ride on demand from ORD in the Uber app.
The route your driver takes might depend on the time of day and other factors, like traffic and how many other riders are making requests. You can have a stress-free ride knowing that the Uber app will suggest the most efficient route to your driver.
Guidelines And Standards For Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They’re also applicable regardless of the comment’s tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
Also Check: Epilepsy Foundation Of Greater Chicago
How Guest Reviews Work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we’d publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to :
- Politically sensitive comments
- Personal or sensitive info
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.