Mens Health Services Common Q& as
- Which types of cancer should I be most concerned about?
For American men, skin and prostate cancer are the most common. At age 45 and older, regular screenings for these types of cancer are encouraged.
- Why is prostate health so important for men?
The prostatea walnut-sized gland that aids in reproductionis susceptible to developing cancer. Every year, nearly 200,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer with about 30,000 dying from it. These alarming numbers make prostate screenings a critically important method for early detection.
- What can I do to stay healthy?
- A healthy lifestyle can make a noticeable difference in preventing disease. Some things that can be done to encourage healthier living include: eating healthy, exercising regularly, managing stress, knowing your family health history, and refraining from smoking.
- What is low testosterone?
- Male hypogonadism, also known as low testosterone, is a condition that occurs when the testes fail to produce enough testosterone. This condition affects nearly 40% of men aged 45 and older and can result in fatigue, loss of muscular strength, moodiness, and more.
Words From Our Patients
“Doctors are extremely knowledgeable and actually listen to your concerns and help guide you to address them accordingly.”
“Doctors are extremely knowledgeable and actually listen to your concerns and help guide you to address them accordingly. “
“This place has been a true blessing in my life and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a primary care physician as the entire staff is very qualified…”
“I was recommended to go here all the way from Milwaukee, WI and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.”