How Do I Pick The Right Pool Table
The following questions will help you decide on picking the right pool table include:
- Budget how much do you want to spend?
- Usage is this for occasional recreational use or something more serious?
- Players who will be the main users of the table? Do they have any special requirements?
- Location where do you intend on keeping the table? Inside or outdoors?
- Space how big is the space where you intend on keeping the table?
If you answer these questions and then review our buying guide, you should have enough information to know what type of table is for you.
Welcome To Pooltablenowcom D Jabureks Billiard Table & Pool Table Service Website
We are the only Chicago Pool Table Mover & Billiards table dealer in Chicagoland with 4 Generations of Expertise. Family Owned & Operated locally. Specializing exclusively in Billiards and Pool Tables full time, all year long. Highly trained and skilled Billiard Mechanics.
Offering new & used pool table sales, pool table service, repair & moving services, Consultations, pool table blog, Mcdermott Handcrafted cues & cue tip repair. Serving the Chicago Illinois Metro area and beyond. Licensed, Bonded & Fully Insured with current Business and Workers Comp. Insurance.
We take pride in our Pool Table service and products. See our testimonials on our FAQs page.
Take a look at some of our products and the services we offer below! Call today for your FREE estimate and immediate phone quote on any of our pool table services.
Located at 5560 W. Farragut Ave.Chicago, Illinois 60630
Store / Warehouse hours: Monday-Friday 11a.m.-3:30p.m. & Saturday 9a.m.-5p.m or other days by appointment. Our pool table service hours are any day by appointment.10 minutes east of Ohare Airport off I-90. See map below.
or click here to contact us
We perform all:
Please to view our gallery of Used Genuine Slate Pool Tables. We also have other tables in stock ! Click pictures to enlarge them. Used pool table prices start at $690$890 including delivery, professional installation in Chicagoland, new cloth any color, pool table starter kit, & taxes. Call me for our current inventory.
Best Pool Table For Game Rooms
Barrington Urban Professional Billiard Pool Table
Size: 8 foot | Weight: 298 lbs | Material: Wood and Metal | Color: Black | Style: Urban | Price: $$$$
This eight-foot table has a really modern look that starts with the grey concrete legs. They not only add to the overall look, but they also offer a strong base of support as well as stability with their weight.
A light birch veneer covers the upper portion of this table and complements the legs, giving it a modern look that will fit almost any game room.
The felt surface is made to competition grade using upto 50% wool. This allows for a smooth yet zippy ball movement.
Finally the table includes a kit that will get you playing straight out of the box. It includes a set of chip-proof balls, 2 cue sticks, triangle, brush, and chalk.
- The black wool felt offers a high-contrast color to play on and is made with 25 mm thick wool felt
- The premium cushion and leather cover drop pockets add to the appearance and playability of this billiards table. These components will not be found on cheaper models
- The sleek design of this table is made without compromising on strength and stability.
- The downside to the concrete legs is that they increase the weight of the table to well over 400-pounds when it is shipped. It weighs more than many other wood bed table products will
- Its veneer covered beam between the legs can be damaged and may not be as effective for support as the manufacturer intended
You May Like: Taste Of Chicago 2021 Vendors
Contact Us To Price A Move For Any Of These Used Pool Tables For Sale Or Sell A Pool Table For Free
Chicago Pool Table Movers is backed by the only national organization in our industry.
This page of billiard tables for sale in Chicago is a courtesy on us. Search and find the perfect billiard table that you can only find with us.
We are a pool table installers company with years of experience in billiard services in Chicago, Illinois and across the USA. All of our services are backed by ABIA guarantee, for leveling and quality on all applicable pool tables for an entire year after service.
How Much Does A Good Quality Pool Table Cost
The price of pool tables ranges anywhere between a few hundred dollars to thousands. You can find good quality tables for less than $1,000 dollars, however in most cases youll find that quality increases with price.
If youre looking for a slate table that will last for 10 years or more, then be prepared to spend over $2,000.
Best Pool Table Under $1000
EastPoint Sports 87 Masterton Billiards Table
Size: 7ft | Weight: 215 lbs | Materials: Wood & Plastic | Colors: Tan, Burgundy, Green | Style: Parlour | Price: $$
If youre in the market for a regular size pool table but dont want to spend a fortune, then add the EastPoint Sports table to your consideration.
Its well priced for an entry level table but your guests will not notice that from its design and aesthetics. Included in the pack come all the necessary accessories to get you up and running.
Its important to keep in mind that this is not a professional table, but you will not find many products with the same versatility for under $1,000.
- This table weighs only 215-pounds. That makes it much easier to move than a slate table.
- It presents well with the parlour design and will add value to any game room.
- The MDF playing surface is one solid piece. The felt needs a few games to firm it up but plays well for the amateur player.
- Parlour style drop pockets are decent quality. They may be a little stiff initially, so we recommend stacking the balls to get them into their normal state.
- Its super easy to level with levelers on its feet and level adjusters under the playing surface.
What Should I Look For When Buying A Pool Table
There are a number of factors that you need to look out for when buying a pool table, which weve gone into more detail in our buying guide.
But in short, the most important factors include:
- Size of the space where you intend to play
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Materials of the playing field
- Felt strength and material
- Frame materials and build quality
- Quality of pockets and legs
Also Check: Illinois Toll Online Payment
Best Portable Pool Table
GoSports 6ft & 7ft Portable Billiards table
Size: 6ft & 7ft | Weight: 120 lbs and 150 lbs | Materials: Synthetic & Alloy steel | Color: Black, Blue & Red | Style: Portable | Price: $$
Have you always wanted to buy a billiard table but dont have the room for it? Well a portal pool table may be the right option for you.
Portable tables are perfect for players in apartments, offices or anyone who doesnt want to deal with a full size table. Its also a great way to get started in the game as these tables are well priced.
After reviewing many options, our pick for this category is the GoSports portable table. Buyers have the choice of a 6ft or 7ft option, as well as a range of colours to choose from.
There are few differences between tables in the category but things to look for are table stability, playing surface and ease of storage.
While game play is not comparable to a regular table, the GoSport Portable has enough quality to make the game enjoyable for everyone!
- Easy to store by folding both legs inwards. This also means you can get from storage to playing in an instant.
- The felt produces smooth and straight ball movement. The speed is also decent for a sub $1000 table.
- The rails provide exceptional rebound and the pockets are durable enough to last a few years.
- Leg levelers are included and are a must with portable tables.
- A ball box is also provided to make it easier for storage.
Covering Your Bed Table
Billiard cloth, also referred to as felt, is used to cover the rails and playing surface of the pool table. A density of 21 to 24-ounce materials is often used, although cheaper models may employ lighter weaves that wont last as long.
Worsted wool has a seamless weave that is preferred for playing surfaces. It is also more resilient and can be easier to clean.
Recommended Reading: Storefronts For Rent In Chicago
Best Mini Pool Table For Kids
CHH Mini Folding Pool Table
Size: 44 L x 29 W x 29 H | Weight: 40 lbs | Materials: Hardwood | Color: Green | Style: Mini Foldaway | Price: $
We are all for getting kids involved in game room activities. Its a great way to get them to socialise and get competitive. This table is designed with little players in mind, with features that put the game in their reach.
The mini folding table is made using hardwood, felt material for the surface and includes net pockets. Its a great way to introduce younger children to the game of pool for homes that are tight on space. Although, if your kids are serious about the game, theyll want to move on to a 6ft table rather quickly.
While the overall play is not comparable to a regular table, the table has enough quality to make the game enjoyable for everyone!
- This product is designed for children eight years and older. That allows kids to become familiar with pool on a table that is designed for their smaller size
- This product also comes with cue sticks, balls, and chalk. This will let kids get to playing right away
- The folding leg design allows parents to break the table down and store it when the kids arent playing
- It uses folding legs that will not offer the best stability
- The balls are smaller and can be a choking hazard for younger children
- Material quality will not be the best, as expected for a cheaper model for kids.
Best Conversion Pool Table
Hathaway Spartan 6 Pool Table
Size: 6 ft | Weight: 100 lbs | Materials: Melamine/MDF | Color: Black/Red | Style: Modern | Price: $$
Tight on space and not sure what to choose? Maybe a conversion table is suited to you.
As a life-long table tennis player, I can appreciate this two-in-one product. Combining a mid-sized pool table with a table tennis top allows you to enjoy both games while saving real estate in your game room.
The table tennis top fits securely over the pool table and is light enough to be moved without hurting your back.
The Hathaway Spartan fits the bill as a great value and practical product that can suit most game rooms.
You can also find reviews of ping pong conversion tops for your pool table for more options.
- This combination billiard table and table tennis design are offered at a friendly price. This can be attractive for those looking for a compact version of two game room favorites. Its also ideal for parents wanting maximum entertainment for their dollar
- This product is roughly six feet long and just over three feet in width. That makes this one of the more compact models that are being reviewed here and will prove a match for game rooms with little space
- Two support bars are placed across the bottom of the table, one on each side. This added stability will help hold the table together, even when the kids climb onto it.
You May Like: Taste Of Chicago 2021 Dates
Used Slate Pool Tables
|1. Brunswick Billiards Dakota Pool Table||2. Eliminator Pool Table|
|4. Gold Crown Pool Table|
|5. Brunswick Century Lite Pool Table||6. Pool Table|
|7. Kasson Lite Pool Table||8. Pool Table|
|9. Brunswick Billiards Brookstone Pool Table||10. Brunswick Billiards Prestige Pool Table|
|11. Brunswick GCIII Pool Table|
More and different tables available for your billiard rooms and man caves.
- Used Brunswick Richmond Slate pool table: $800 Pick up, Installed $1,290
- Used OLHAUSEN Billiard: Like new, solid wood , leather pockets, installed $1,690
- 3-piece genuine slate pool table: You pick up and set up $800
- Used Pool Table 8 leather pocket, wood rails, $1,390 installed
- Used Brunswick Billiards Brookstone pool table Solid Wood leather pockets $1,790 installed.
- American Heritage Billiards, New Bumpers, new cloth any color, new starter kit, installed $1690
- Antique Brunswick 9 Aviator very good condition new leather pockets, cloth, delivered $1,790
- Solid Wood 1 Slate Dixie 8 , New Cloth Any Color, Installed $850
- Brunswick Gold Crown III $1,600 u pick up
- C.L. Bailey Addison $1,390 Installed Complete.
- We carry Ping Pong Tops and Starter Kits , for added fun $280
- Open Box Presidential Madison
- Open Box Imperial Resolute Kona finish
Best Premium Pool Table
Fat Cat Reno II 7.5ft Pool Table
Size: 7.5 ft | Weight: 335 lbs | Materials: MDF & Wood | Color: Burgundy | Style: Classical | Price: $$$
The Fat Cat Reno is designed for the cigar-smoking enthusiast looking to add sophistication to their game room.
This is not a slate table so it doesnt come with the slate price tag. Yet it scores enough points with us to enter the premium table category.
GLD Products have used various types of MDF for the construction of the Fat Cat Reno, including the legs and playing surface. The playing surface is made from a 1 inch thick MDF accuslate material, designed to resist warping over time. The legs use an MDF Maple Wood Veneer. Combined these reduce the weight of the table when compared to slate competitors.
It should take about 2 hours to build and you may need time adjusting to the slower speed of the thick wool felt. But youll be surprised at the high quality of play it delivers.
Its classic, stylish design is perfectly suited to add a sense of class to any room. This is one for the avid but price conscious billiard player.
- For the more experienced player, the wool felt material may be slower than they like to play on. Youll also need to keep an eye on it as it can tend to shed.
- Like many other tables reviewed here, the cues provided as part of this table are not up to scratch. We recommend purchasing these separately.
You May Like: Chicago Taste Fest 2021 Tickets