Guidelines And Standards For Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They’re also applicable regardless of the comment’s tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
Group Vs Individual Rates At Springhill Suites Chicago O’hare By Marriott
This chart illustrates trends of sleeping room prices for both our group rates and the best online individual traveler prices our rate checker could find at the time the group/meeting offer was placed. The best group/meeting rate displayed is 48.4% in the month of November 2020 and the highest average individual rate is $226 in the month of September 2020. This chart will show past seasonality and also project future months. If you are flexible with dates, you may want to consider staying at Springhill Suites Chicago O’hare by Marriott in a month when rates are lower.
Springhill Suites By Marriott Chicago O’hare
8101 West Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL 60631, United States of AmericaGreat location – show map
The price for the 3 nights were affordable . Breakfast was provided with plenty of food and fruit. Outback steakhouse on the premises very convenient for nighttime hungry.
My dad had a stroke and was at Resurrection hospital and this hotel was 5 minutes away. Staff knew why we were staying and went above and beyond to keep us comfortable and accommodated. Everything from our room rate, the location of our room, even parking, and handling the canceling and booking we were doing based on the condition of my fathers health. They made the worst week of my life so much less stressful by going out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and so much more. You truly do not come across people who are empathetic like this, and it truly was beyond refreshing. Will always stay with them if I have to book in the city. 100% worth it. The room was gorgeous, extremely clean, and spacious. So cozy. Thank you to everyone who helped us while we stayed here. Best service ever
We liked the atmosphere of the hotel and the size of the room. A bonus was that Outback Steakhouse was in the building, so we didn’t have to go far for food.
very friendly, helpful staff. the room was spacious with a seating area off from the beds.
Room was clean, quiet and bed was comfortable. Located close to H Mart.
Enter dates to get started.
You May Like: Social Media Companies In Chicago
Job Posting For Director Of Operations At Springhill Suites By Marriott
The Springhill Suites in Bossier City is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director Of Operations.
The main responsibilities of this position include: To be responsible for the professional operation of the property in accordance with the brand standards and company procedures and standards while achieving guest satisfaction, targeted profitability, and complying with federal and state regulations.
Other Duties include but are not limited to:
- To drive profitability and service excellence throughout the property while creating a culture of empowerment and Team spirit, as required by Hawkeye Hotels.
- To submit timely and accurate financial information to the company in terms of forecasted and actual results ensuring a proactive response to adverse trends in sales and/or profit margins.
- To participate in monthly financial meetings with their assigned Director of Operations and Director of Revenue Management.
- To provide leadership to their assigned property projecting a professional and ethical image in all aspects of work performance and conduct.
- To assist the General Manager for full implementation and consistency of Hawkeye Hotels standards and company expectations, brand standards, and industry rating for the property.
- To identify and act upon opportunities to achieve maximum RevPar through yield management strategies and to communicate with the General Manager of these opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Find More Comforts Than Home At Our Hotel Near Rosemont Il
SpringHill Suites Chicago O’Hare is situated minutes from O’Hare International Airport and offers a convenient, complimentary shuttle with pickup and drop off at OHare . Step outside our doors and find Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theatre, Rivers Casino and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Essential hotel amenities include our daily hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, 43-inch smart TVs and a 24-hour fitness center. With 8,500 square feet of event space and an Outback Steakhouse located on-site, our hotel near Rosemont, IL, is perfect for small business meetings. Recharge in one of our spacious suites that features a refrigerator and a microwave. An amazing stay with excellent service awaits at our hotel near ORD Airport with a shuttle.
Recommended Reading: Jewish Federation Of Metropolitan Chicago
Chicago O’hare International Airport
Airport phone: +1 773-867-0000
Hotel direction: 4.8 km W
- Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary 24 Hours, 7 days a week Shuttle phone: +1 773 8670000 Ext 0
- Alternative transport: Taxi fee: 15 USD on request
- Estimated taxi fare: 16 USD
- Underground service, fee: 2.5 USD
Take Interstate 90 East toward Chicago to exit 79B for Cumberland Avenue North. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp and at the traffic light turn right onto Higgins Road. The hotel will be on the right.
Springhill Suites Chicago O’hare By Marriott
- Self parking , express check-out, and a gift shop
- A front desk safe, an elevator, and a banquet hall
- Luggage storage, meeting rooms, and ATM/banking services
- Guest reviews speak well of the dining options, helpful staff, and proximity to the airport
- Sofa beds and free cribs/infant beds
- Bathrooms with tubs or showers and free toiletries
- Plasma TVs with premium channels
- Wardrobes/closets, separate sitting areas, and kitchenettes
You May Like: Score Of The Chicago Cubs Game
How Guest Reviews Work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we’d publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to :
- Politically sensitive comments
- Personal or sensitive info
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.