The Rose Hotel Chicago Ohare Tapestry Collection By Hilton
- Ranked #3 for hotels in Rosemont
- Nicholas NickersonApril 22, 2019The newest hotel in rosemont with a very modern decor. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. Waitstaff Erika and Joy are the absolute best… The best hotel experience in the area.
- Nicholas NickersonMarch 26, 2019Recently opened The RoseHotel wow’s me every time I visit. The rooms are tastefully decorated with large showers in the bathroom. The lobby/hallways play up to date music creating a fun atmosphere
- Kate HarknessMay 21, 2019New hotel. Decor is very nice. Great rooms & bath. Quiet& close to OHare. Shuttle service provided.
- Grayden MacLennanJuly 30, 2019Dont bother going out for dinner. The food right here is awesome! The Tulip Tostones for dessert are excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Rose Hotel Chicago Ohare Tapestry Collection By Hilton
What forms of payment are accepted?
The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton accepts credit cards.
How is The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton rated?
The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton has 4 stars.
What days are The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton open?
The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.
My Layover At The Rose Hotel Chicago Ohare Tapestry Collection
Posted on June 27, 2021
I had a 21-hour layover in Chicago. While I couldve stayed downtown, I already spent two nights there in my outbound to Mexico. I then decided to check out what can be done near OHare Airportin Rosemont, Illinois. Lo and behold, there was the Fashion Outlets of Chicago, which I couldnt skip as a shopaholic. I checked out the choices within its vicinity, and The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton was the most sensibleand intriguingchoice.
The Rose Hotel Chicago OHare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton is one of the nearest hotels to OHare Airport its a five minute drive away or a 15 minute public bus ride. And with it being ~2km away, it could be, in theory, be walked from the airportbut then, it wouldnt make sense because the hotel runs a 24/7 complimentary shuttle service both ways.
The hotel is practically next door to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago, which houses brands like Armani, Coach, and Bloomingdales. Based on experience, it could be walked from the hotel easily, as are a number of restaurants in the area like Fogo de Chao, the famous Brazilian churrascaria or steakhouse chain. But for those who cant or dont want to walk, the hotel operates an on-demand complementary shuttle service within a three-mile radius. I used that to get to a Target store nearby, passing by Impact Field, the home of the Chicago Dogs baseball team.
Read Also: Best Furniture Stores In Chicago Suburbs
Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Solution Just A Click Away
Do you have questions?
Absolutely not. Each order is washed separately so no need to worry about that. Your clothes are safe with us!
After your items are collected by our driver, they are taken to one of our trusted partner facilities to ensure your items are treated with the utmost care. We take pride in supporting local businesses and minimizing the carbon emissions from transport.
You will be happy to know that last month we have delivered 98.7% of all standard laundry and dry cleaning within 24 hours.
Not a problem. If you won’t be at home during delivery, you can use our mobile app to simply reschedule or instruct the driver to leave your items in a safe place or at a reception if you have one. You can also always contact our Customer support team to get help.
Amenities And Hotel Policies
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32 of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotels accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Automatic opening of bedroom door from the inside
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Braille Restaurant Menus
Recommended Reading: Anita Dee Yacht Charters Chicago
A Boutique Hotel In The Heart Of Rosemonts Pearl District Near Ohare International Airport
Provocative. Energetic. Edgy.
Let The Rose inspire you as you pass through the doors to a visually stimulating, art-themed lobby. Modern, design-forward guest rooms are pet-friendly with free WiFi, eclectic furnishings and high-end linens. The Rose blooms in the heart of The Pearl District near The Fashion Outlets of Chicago, upscale dining and nightlife in Rosemonts revitalized Parkway Bank Park, and the local baseball team, The Chicago Dogs. Jump on the Metra or Blue Line for a quick train ride to downtown Chicago or jet anywhere in the world from OHare International Airport, just one mile away and accessible via the hotels shuttle.
Just like the flower, our bold rooms are beautiful and like the thorns our team is sharp rated the #1 hotel in Rosemont on TripAdvisor.