How To Watch Bulls Games Without Cable: Full Tv Schedule Streams For 2021 Season
It’s been a busy off-season in Chicago as the Bulls look to join the contending field in the Eastern Conference.
With Lonzo Ball, DeMar DeRozan and Alex Caruso joining forces with Zach LaVine and Nikola Vucevic, the Bulls have put together an exciting roster, with playoff basketball on the horizon for the first time in four years.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Bulls schedule and how you can watch the team throughout the 2021-22 season.
Key Stats For Heat Vs Bulls
- The Heat put up 109.0 points per game, only 1.3 fewer points than the 110.3 the Bulls give up.
- Miami has a 29-4 record when scoring more than 110.3 points.
- Chicago has a 21-4 record when giving up fewer than 109.0 points.
- The Bulls average 8.2 more points per game than the Heat give up .
- Chicago has put together a 35-11 record in games it scores more than 104.4 points.
- Miami is 36-12 when it gives up fewer than 112.6 points.
- The Heat make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents .
- Miami is 27-4 when it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- The Bulls’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.2 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents .
- This season, Chicago has a 31-10 record in games the team collectively shoots over 44.1% from the field.
How To Watch Bulls Vs Warriors: Live Stream Tv Channel Start Time
The Chicago Bulls are currently in first place in the Eastern Conference and the Golden State Warriors hold second place in the Western Conference. Its a perfect matchup and definitely going to be one to watch.
Draymond Green is out with a calf strain and Klay Thompson is taking Fridays game to rest after just returning on Jan. 9 from his two-year hiatus from a torn left ACL and ruptured Achilles. It looks like its all up to Steph Curry to carry the Warriors to a victory, after being defeated by the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night.
Are the Warriors still the team to beat despite their recent slump?
On the other hand, the Bulls DeMar DeRozan is in the running for MVP, scoring 26 points per game, and Zach LaVine and Nikola Vucevic are not far behind. The team is going into Fridays game ready to battle, after just losing to the Nets 138-112 on Wednesday.
We have quite the match up going into Friday. Here’s all you need to know about the Bulls upcoming game against the Warriors:
Read Also: How To Pay A Toll In Illinois
Nba Games Today: Time And Tv Channels For Every Game On February 6
The Chicago Bulls host the Philadelphia 76ers at United Center
- NBA.Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says James Wiseman ‘looked great’ after first practice in 10 months
The NBA continues action on Sunday with eight games that promise excitement for fans. While the NFL celebrates the Pro Bowl, the best basketball in the world enters a decisive stage of the season. The Chicago Bulls, with a 33-19 record, host the Philadelphia 76ers at the United Center, who are looking to stay in first place in the Eastern Conference.
In addition to the Bulls‘ strong performance, the Brooklyn Nets enter their matchup with the Denver Nuggets on a seven-game losing streak. Despite having James Harden, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving, the Nets have not been able to shake off the NBA’s performance slump.
Elsewhere, the Timberwolves face the Detroit Pistons, the Cavaliers take on the Indiana Pacers while the Orlando Magic go against the Boston Celtics.
Sunday’s activity closes with the game between the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Clippers at Crypto.com Arena.
Memphis Grizzlies Vs Chicago Bulls Matchup Preview
The Chicago Bulls host the Memphis Grizzlies Saturday night in a potential Finals preview. The Grizzlies have won six of their last eight games with the best Offensive Rating and 11th Defensive Rating in that stretch. However, they are coming off a 119-114 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves. Jaren Jackson Jr was all over the place, as he accounted for 21 points, 11 rebounds, 2 steals, and 3 blocks. Morant produced 20 points, 8 rebounds, and 4 assists, but on a terrible 28 FG%. Rookie Ziaire Williams scored 21 points on 7/11 from the field. The Grizzlies could not stop the Timberwolves though. DAngelo Russell shined with 37 points and 9 assists, while Karl-Anthony Towns scored 22 points and grabbed 11 rebounds. The Grizzlies are healthy besides Dillon Brooks, who has missed 40 games this season. He is projected to return around early March, which would give the lineup a huge boost. Until then, Williams will continue to get the start in his place.
Don’t Miss: Unpaid Toll In Chicago
Key Stats For Memphis Vs Chicago
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% lower than the 46.6% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- Memphis has a 27-2 record against the spread and a 28-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.3% clip from the field this season, 3.0 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Memphis is 23-2 against the spread and 23-2 overall when it shoots better than 36.2% from distance.
- Chicago is 27-10 against the spread and 29-8 overall when shooting above 35.3% as a team from three-point range.
- The Grizzlies knock down 11.1 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 fewer made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago has gone 20-5-0 against the spread and 21-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 19-18-0 ATS and 19-18 straight up.
- The Grizzlies are the 24th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bulls allow the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Chicago Bulls At Milwaukee Bucks
- When: Friday, January 21
Let’s start this off with a simple fact. Ben Simmons made five career 3-pointers with the Philadelphia 76ers over the course of five years with the team.
Another fact. James Harden just played his first game as a Philadelphia 76er and has already made 5 3-point shots as the team’s new point guard. That means it only took one game for James Harden to make as many 3-pointers as Simmons did as a 76er.
One game. Just one. And, look, it totally makes sense. Simmons is not a shooter. James Harden is. So, of course, this would happen at some point.
Don’t Miss: Paying Chicago Tolls Online
Watching Bulls Games Outside Of Their Tv Market
To watch Bulls games if you live outside the Chicago market, you will need NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass will show every Bulls game that isnt exclusively airing nationally on ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBA TV.
If you are interested in watching NBA Games that arent nationally televised, your best option is the NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass will let you watch every Non-nationally televised NBA game this season. The service offers three ways to :
- Team Pass Watch live, out-of-market games for the Chicago Bulls for $17.99 per month or $119 per year.
- League Pass Watch live, out-of-market games for the the Chicago Bulls and every other team for $28.99 per month or $199 per year.
- Premium League Pass Watch live, out-of-market games for every team for $39.99 per month or $249 per year.
Keep in mind that there are blackout rules in effect. Games wont be aired live if:
- They are being broadcast on ESPN, ABC, TNT or NBA TV
- They are being broadcast where you live the regional sports networks broadcast area that owns the rights to air NBA games in your area. You will need a streaming service that carries your regional sports network like DIRECTV STREAM to watch those games.
To see any nationally televised Bulls games, you will need access to all or some of the following channels: ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV. See our NBA National TV Schedule to see the Bulls games airing nationally. ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV, are available on the following TV streaming service:
Hawks Players To Watch
- Young’s points and assists stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hawks’ leaderboards.
- Clint Capela is at the top of the Atlanta rebounding leaderboard with 12.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.7 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Young is dependable from distance and leads the Hawks with 3.0 made threes per game.
- Young is the steal leader for Atlanta while Capela is the block leader.
Also Check: How To Pay Unpaid Tolls In Illinois
Heat Players To Watch
- The Heat scoring leader is Tyler Herro, who averages 19.7 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Dewayne Dedmon leads Miami in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Kyle Lowry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.7 in each contest.
- Duncan Robinson leads the Heat in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Miami steals leader is Lowry, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Caleb Martin, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
How To Watch Memphis Grizzlies Vs Chicago Bulls Online: Streaming Tv Game Time And Odds
The Memphis Grizzlies are a slight 1-point favorite against the Chicago Bulls on February 26, 2022. The matchup features an over/under of 236.5.
The Grizzlies lost 119-114 to the Timberwolves in their last contest on Thursday. Jaren Jackson Jr. put up a team-high 21 points in the loss. They were favored by 2 points and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to go under the 240.5 point total. In the Bulls’ most recent game on Thursday, DeMar DeRozan scored a team-high 37 points on the way to a 112-108 victory over the Hawks. They were favored by 3 points and covered the spread, and the teams combined to score 220 points to go under the 240.5 point total.
Look for all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV .
Recommended Reading: How To Pay Tolls Online Illinois
Grizzlies And Bulls Injury Report
The Chicago Bulls are hosting the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday evening in Illinois.
The Chicago Bulls are hosting the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday evening in Illinois, and for the game both teams have announced their injury reports.
The full injury report for both teams can be seen in the screenshot that is captured below from the NBA’s official injury report. Screenshot that is captured from the NBA’s official injury report.
Screenshot that is captured from the NBA’s official injury report.
The two teams have each been one of the biggest surprises in the NBA this season.
Coming into the game, the Bulls are tied for the first seed in the Eastern Conference with a 39-21 record in the 60 games that they have played.
They have not been to the postseason since the 2016-17 season.
As for the Grizzlies, they are the third seed in the Western Conference with a 41-20 record in the 61 games that they have played.
What Channel Are The Bulls On
Where you can watch the Chicago Bulls depends on whether or not you live inside the Chicago Bulls TV market, . If you live inside that market, you can watch Bulls games on NBC Sports Chicago. However, if you live outside that market, you will need ESPN, ABC, NBA TV, and TNT. Lets take a look at your options based on where you live.
Also Check: Illinois Tollway Online Payment
Watch Every Bulls Game This Season
- Chicago Bulls TV Market: throughout Illinois, northwest Indiana, Iowa, Kenosha County, Wisconsin and southwest Michigan
- Best Solution when inside their TV Market: Watch on NBC Sports Chicago through the Hulu Live TV streaming service .
- Best Solution when living Outside the Bulls TV Market: Watch nearly all Bulls games on NBA League Pass . The Bulls have a few nationally televised games. Those games will air on either ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBA TV and wont be on NBA League Pass. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
Bulls Players To Watch
- The Bulls’ DeRozan averages enough points and assists to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Chicago rebounding leaderboard with 11.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 18.1 points and adds 3.6 assists per game.
- Zach LaVine is the most prolific from deep for the Bulls, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Vucevic’s steals and blocks pace Chicago defensively.
You May Like: Chicago Pay Toll
Chicago Bulls Vs Miami Heat
Game Time: The Bulls take on the Heat on Mon, February 28, 2022, at 7:30 PM EST. There are three possible ways to stream the game depending on your TV market:
- Watch from within the Bulls TV market: If you live in the Bulls TV market, you can stream the game on NBC Sports Chicago, which is available on fuboTV. fuboTV provides 1-week free trial when signing up, and you can cancel at any time.
- Watch from within the Heat TV market: If you live in the Heat TV market, you can stream the game on Bally Sports Sun, which is available on DIRECTV STREAM. The channel is available in their “Choice” channel package. There is no commitment and they provide a 5-day Free Trial.
- Watch from all other US TV markets: If you live outside the Bulls or Heat TV markets, you will not have access to a regional sports network airing the game. However, you can stream the game live on NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass streams every game this season as long as the game isn’t airing on a national or regional sports network in your market. You can and watch nearly every out-of-market game.
Read on for more details on these services, possible alternatives, and how you can not only watch the next game but every Bulls game this season!
How To Watch The Chicago Bulls On Youtube Tv
YouTube TV is an accessible streaming service for Bulls fans. With it, you can watch games on ESPN, NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Chicago +, TNT, ABC, and NBA TV. The service also comes with unlimited recording space, so you can record as many Bulls games as you want.
YouTube TV offers a free, one-week trial. Its single package is $64.99/mo., includes over 85 channels, and allows three simultaneous streams.
See our review on YouTube TV for more information.
- Price: $64.99/mo.
- DVR hours: Unlimited
Don’t Miss: Pay Illinois Tollway Tolls Online